StorePro specializes in delighting international clients with trusted high-quality eCommerce services. Our goal is to be the world’s most trusted technical support partner.
Our main development centre is located in the HiLITE Business Park in Calicut, North Kerala – India. Although we also have positions for full-time or part-time remote roles working from home as long as you can come to the office at least once per week.
We work 24/7 on a 4-day shift pattern with flexible working hrs to suit most people – awesome – we know.
We provide challenging assignments, free training opportunities, and a fun & casual work environment. Think you have what it takes to join our friendly crew? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
- Develop new complex, highly customized WordPress and WooCommerce sites
- Develop new themes and plugins.
- Solve challenging technical problems and enhance large, highly-customized WordPress and WooCommerce sites for international clients
- Develop code to integrate WooCommerce sites with external services using API’s
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written english skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You are able to work remotely when needed.
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges over a large range of topics
- You have excellent logical and analytical skills. You are detail oriented.
- You’re passionate about the WordPress and WooCommerce ecosystem. You are a #ninja.
- You have a M.Sc. ( Science ) , MCA / PGDCA , ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science ), BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) , B.Sc. ( Science ) , or BCA ( Computer Application ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science )
- 2-5 years work experience
- Experience creating new sites in WooCommerce and enhancing existing WooCommerce / WordPress sites
- Experience creating custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience creating new sites in Magento and enhancing existing Magento sites
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular shared and cloud based web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Digital Ocean, AWS) and experience solving common hosting problems
- Expert knowledge in PHP, CSS, jQuery
- Experience with PHP frameworks, design patterns, and object oriented programming
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position
- Experience with React & Gutenberg Blocks
- Candidate should have good knowledge in Shopify
- Very good knowledge of Liquid – Shopify’s proprietary scripting language.
- Knowledge of building custom, private and embedded apps in shopify.
- Hands on experience with website speed optimization, security optimization, and on-page SEO