StorePro specializes in delighting our clients with trusted high-quality online support services.
Our main development centre is located in Calicut, North Kerala – India.
We have opportunities to work part-time and remotely. However, we do require to see you in the office once a week :).
Part-time work is great if you possibly have other responsibilities, such as caring responsibilities or other responsibilities that make having a full-time job difficult.
Our 24hr operation makes it possible to find part-time hours to suit many people.
We provide challenging assignments, free training opportunities, and a fun & casual work environment. Think you have what it takes to join our friendly crew? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
- Multiple positions available
- Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Flexible work schedules – work in rotating shifts
You will develop new WooCommerce or Magento sites, new themes, and new plugins with custom code. You will support, maintain, and improve WooCommerce or Magento sites for customers around the world.
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written english skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You enjoy variety in your work schedule. Sometimes your shift will be in the late evening hours or on weekends.
- You are able to work remotely when needed.
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of problems over a large range of topics
- You’re passionate about the WordPress and/or Magento ecosystem. You are a #ninja.
- You have a M.Sc. ( Science ) , MCA / PGDCA , ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science ), BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) , B.Sc. ( Science ) , or BCA ( Computer Application ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science )
- Experience creating new sites in WordPress/Magento and modifying or maintaining existing WordPress/Magento sites.
- Note you do not need to have experience with WordPress AND Magento, experience of either is fine. But both is amazing!
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular shared and cloud based web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Digital Ocean, AWS) and experience solving common hosting problems
- Experience working with CSS, PHP, HTML, jQuery
- Must have familiarity with the WP plugin marketplace or Magento Extensions and the most popular plugins
- Experience troubleshooting WordPress/Magento and hosting issues
- Experience creating custom WordPress themes and plugins OR Magento Themes/Extensions
- WooCommerce experience
- Hands on experience with website speed optimization, security optimization, and on-page SEO