StorePro specializes in delighting our clients with trusted high-quality eCommerce services.
Our main development centre is located in the HiLITE Business Park in Calicut, North Kerala – India. Although we do occasionally have positions for full-time or part-time remote roles. We do not, however, employ freelancer workers.
We provide challenging assignments, free training opportunities, and a fun & casual work environment. Think you have what it takes to join our friendly crew? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
- Setup, manage and improve server-side configurations for WordPress and WooCommerce sites for customers around the world.
- Provide proactive server optimization and hardening.
- Troubleshoot hosting issues: Identify, investigate and resolve problems in the quickest way possible.
- Manage backups and staging copies of servers / websites.
- Communicate with cloud hosting support for technical queries.
- Proactively monitor system performance and capacity planning.
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written english skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You are able to work remotely when needed
- You have a M.Sc., MCA / PGDCA, ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences, Computer Science ), BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) , B.Sc. ( Science ), or BCA
- 1-2 years work experience
- Experience managing WordPress sites
- Experience solving complex WordPress hosting issues
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround)
- Excellent knowledge in web hosting control panels like cPanel, Plesk, WHM, etc.
- Experience in cloud hosting environments. (AWS, Google, Digital Ocean preferred).
- Expert in DNS
- Experience with Cloudflare and other CDN’s
- Experience in performance tuning of web applications using server-side technology
- Excellent knowledge in Server/Website migrations.
- Excellent knowledge in server setup, hardening, tweaking,and other vulnerability fixes.
- Well versed in different web servers such as Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Knowledge in disaster recovery procedure, spamming, DDoS, hacking issues.
- Thorough understanding of Linux.
- Command line tools knowledge (ex. SSH).
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience with code repository management (ex. Git).
- Experience in hosted email solutions such as Rackspace, Zoho, G Suite.