StorePro specializes in delighting international clients with trusted, high-quality eCommerce services.
Our main development centre is located in the HiLITE Business Park in Calicut, North Kerala – India. Although we do occasionally have positions for full-time or part-time remote roles. We do not, however, employ freelancer workers.
We provide challenging assignments, free training opportunities, and a fun & casual work environment. Think you have what it takes to join our friendly crew? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
- Manage and enhance large, highly customized WordPress and WooCommerce websites for international clients
- Solve challenging technical problems with complex sites in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Create new WordPress environments and migrate WordPress sites among different environments (development, staging, production)
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Conduct performance testing and security audits of WordPress sites
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- You have good verbal and written English skills
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges over a large range of topics
- You have excellent logical and analytical skills. You are detail oriented.
- You have the ability to adhere to deadlines
- You have a M.Sc. ( Science ), MCA / PGDCA , ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science ), BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) , B.Sc. ( Science ) , or BCA ( Computer Application ) (Computer Science , Computer Science , Computer Science )
- 1-2 years work experience
- Experience creating & managing sites in WordPress
- Familiarity with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular shared and cloud based web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Digital Ocean, AWS) and experience solving common hosting problems.
- Expert knowledge in WooCommerce or similar eCommerce platforms
- Experience with PHP frameworks, MVC & OOP